1981@Born in UK
Lives and works in London
- Nagoya University of Art Awarded Placement (6 months)
- Fine Art Painting BA (hons)University of Brighton
Award and Residences
- Nagoya University of Art Placement
- Daiwa-Anglo - Japanese Foundation, Small Grants
- Tokyo Wonder Site, Artist in Residence, Tokyo
- "The Janitors and their sheltered province", BISCHOFF/WEISS, London with Blood Event, Contemporary Art Society London Gallery Tour
- "Our Immortal Souls" BISCHOFF/WEISS, London
- "On the Paper", Plus Gallery, Nagoya, Japan.
- "Exchange", Gallery Bee, Nagoya, Japan.
- "Room with a view", Gran Parade Gallery,Brighton, UK
- "Soliloquy of Ours", R.K. Burt Gallery, London, UK.
- "Remember the sky always comes down to the horizon (degree show)",
University of Brighton, UK
- "Monday in the Sun", Foster Art Gallery, London
- "Sine Qua Non", BISCHOFF/WEISS, London
- "Beasts", Bulls and Blasphemers, Studio A Gallery, London
- "Summer Group Show", Marc Rome Gallery, Gstaad, Switzerland.
- George Polke Invites, London
- "Works on Paper" Flux Factory, New York
- "Discerning Eye" The Mall, London (Nominated by Stuart Pearson-Wright)
- "Preview Open Exhibition " Misako & Rosen, Tokyo
- gEnd of the tunnelh, Shin-marunouchi building 7f, marunouchi HOUSE, Tokyo
- gParabiosis Japanese Contemporary Exhibitionh, Soka Art Center, Taipei
- gParabiosis Japanese Contemporary Exhibitionh, Soka Art Center, Beijing
- gElusive Dreamsh, La Cathedrale, Paris (Touring to Irish Museum of Contemporary Art, Dunlin)
- gGeba-geba Summer Show - Geba-geba 4 weeks-h,Misako & Rosen, Tokyo
- Our Immortal Souls / BISCHOFF / WEISS,London